Super Mario Brothers ep 1 Super Mario Brothers ep 1

It was OK

-ART-
The art style was ok, but nothing spectacular.
-ANIMATION-
The animation was smooth and clean, especially when Mario was fighting the dry bones.
-STORY-
It seems pretty straightforward; once again, nothing amazing.
-Overall-
Pretty good flash, but has plenty of room for improvement. Good luck on the next!

Luigi in 60 Seconds Luigi in 60 Seconds

LOL

That was hilarious. So true to Luigi!

Tsunami Prequel 1 Pt.1 Tsunami Prequel 1 Pt.1

Brilliant.

The artwork, use of colors, and animation were all amazing. Great job!

Cursor Attack 3 Cursor Attack 3

Great Game

Fantastic! It was fun to play and the challenges were clever and new; the amount of different things to shoot kept the game fresh, and the level of difficulty was steadily increased throughout the stages. Great job!

Pandemic Pandemic

Interesting Concept

First of all, this game was very ambitious and I think you pulled it off pretty well. However, the instructions were a little unclear as to what you could do to spread your virus a little more effectively. Still, I can think of a million ways this could have been screwed up, but you did a good job. I felt cool wiping out half of the human population on Earth. Good job!

Age of War Age of War

WOW

Usually, when I hear the term "Defense Game," I am a little turned-off. They are usually hard, frustrating, and boring. However, this game strayed away from the norm. The innovative use of advancing ages and upgrading your units was fun, and there were no boring parts, even when you just had to wait to get money to buy a Super Soldier. The only thing that disappointed me a little was the fact that the background didn't change once your age advanced. Great game, keep it up!