Cursor Attack 3 Cursor Attack 3

Great Game

Fantastic! It was fun to play and the challenges were clever and new; the amount of different things to shoot kept the game fresh, and the level of difficulty was steadily increased throughout the stages. Great job!

Pandemic Pandemic

Interesting Concept

First of all, this game was very ambitious and I think you pulled it off pretty well. However, the instructions were a little unclear as to what you could do to spread your virus a little more effectively. Still, I can think of a million ways this could have been screwed up, but you did a good job. I felt cool wiping out half of the human population on Earth. Good job!

Age of War Age of War

WOW

Usually, when I hear the term "Defense Game," I am a little turned-off. They are usually hard, frustrating, and boring. However, this game strayed away from the norm. The innovative use of advancing ages and upgrading your units was fun, and there were no boring parts, even when you just had to wait to get money to buy a Super Soldier. The only thing that disappointed me a little was the fact that the background didn't change once your age advanced. Great game, keep it up!

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Mario + Sonic= Fancy ants

Wonderful game. It's fast, fun, and challenging, with some nice little animations and cool options. Great job.

Zenon Mega Blast Zenon Mega Blast

Great Fun!

Reminds me of the old arcade shooters like Galaga. I like how it doesn't over-complicate a game genre that was meant to be simple. Great job.