Super Mario Brothers ep 1 Super Mario Brothers ep 1

It was OK

-ART-
The art style was ok, but nothing spectacular.
-ANIMATION-
The animation was smooth and clean, especially when Mario was fighting the dry bones.
-STORY-
It seems pretty straightforward; once again, nothing amazing.
-Overall-
Pretty good flash, but has plenty of room for improvement. Good luck on the next!

Luigi in 60 Seconds Luigi in 60 Seconds

LOL

That was hilarious. So true to Luigi!

Tsunami Prequel 1 Pt.1 Tsunami Prequel 1 Pt.1

Brilliant.

The artwork, use of colors, and animation were all amazing. Great job!

Slaughter Falls - EVP Slaughter Falls - EVP

Ummm...

First of all, this is pretty weird; a sheep, a zombie, and two guys in a cemetery... OK.

The art was good, but I didn't like the limited animation. If you made more animations and made the two guys have more facial expressions it would be nice. However, as a first submission it was a pretty good job.

jdire responds:

Cheers dude.

Theres a few inside jokes that I cant really expect people to understand.
But thanks.

:D

art in the playground art in the playground

A true work of art

This flash is very creative in its art style and presentation; the task of creating this flash seems very hard to take on, and I'm sure it could have been messed up many ways. The art was cute, and I liked the order the interviews were presented in. Great job!

Metropolis Circuit Metropolis Circuit

Brilliant!

I love it! The art style was really original and the characters were likable. I like how fast it all seemed. I'm looking forward to the next one!

Rolla costa Rolla costa

Interesting

Nice idea! However, there are some problems; the animation and drawing needs a little work, but the idea is interesting and well executed. Expand upon the idea and it would be a lot better!

Super smash bros ST 2 Super smash bros ST 2

Good job! Better than the 1st

I liked it! The fight animations were fun to watch and I liked how you incorporated Smash Bros. Sound effects.

Samurai Duelers League 1 Samurai Duelers League 1

Very Nice

I liked the idea and the unique art style, however, it got kind of confusing at times. It seems like at the end you got lazy and just wrote the words. Also, you didn't really introduce the characters.

All in all, I liked it!

Twisted Minds Ep. 1 Twisted Minds Ep. 1

Good job!

Nice flash! Very funny characters.

A few things you could fix: bump up the graphics a little bit, and make the animation more... well, animated. Also, the voice acting was unemotional at points.

I'm looking forward to Twisted Minds Ep. 2!

Triple-Elemental responds:

Thanks for the review! Glad you liked it.

Actually, TM2 and a Christmas episode are both already out-you can find them on our userpage. Enjoy!