View Profile ScytheNML

7 Movie Reviews

LOL

That was hilarious. So true to Luigi!

Brilliant.

The artwork, use of colors, and animation were all amazing. Great job!

Ummm...

First of all, this is pretty weird; a sheep, a zombie, and two guys in a cemetery... OK.

The art was good, but I didn't like the limited animation. If you made more animations and made the two guys have more facial expressions it would be nice. However, as a first submission it was a pretty good job.

jdire responds:

Cheers dude.

Theres a few inside jokes that I cant really expect people to understand.
But thanks.

:D

5 Game Reviews

Great Game

Fantastic! It was fun to play and the challenges were clever and new; the amount of different things to shoot kept the game fresh, and the level of difficulty was steadily increased throughout the stages. Great job!

Interesting Concept

First of all, this game was very ambitious and I think you pulled it off pretty well. However, the instructions were a little unclear as to what you could do to spread your virus a little more effectively. Still, I can think of a million ways this could have been screwed up, but you did a good job. I felt cool wiping out half of the human population on Earth. Good job!

WOW

Usually, when I hear the term "Defense Game," I am a little turned-off. They are usually hard, frustrating, and boring. However, this game strayed away from the norm. The innovative use of advancing ages and upgrading your units was fun, and there were no boring parts, even when you just had to wait to get money to buy a Super Soldier. The only thing that disappointed me a little was the fact that the background didn't change once your age advanced. Great game, keep it up!

26, Male